Pixelleration is looking for a mid-level, freelance motion graphics designer with potential to go full-time, that has a focus in the entertainment industry.
We are looking for a creative individual that loves to bring projects to life through fun and engaging animations. The animator’s main responsibility will be to bring story boards and concepts to life. A strong attention to detail and ability to work efficiently is a must. Working alongside the creative director and art director, the candidate must be able to interpret a variety of notes as well as take initiative when necessary. This is for an in-house position only, but we are partially flexible for the right candidate.
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Attention to detail
- Strong file organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite with a focus in After Effects
- Cinema 4D skills highly favorable, but not necessary
- An interest in expanding your skillset across various platforms and technology
To inquire about the position, e-mail us a link to your most recent work or portfolio.